Resident Lucky Black Cat

1 reply
Zyngas:
+42
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Greetings,

I'm NekoKuroNeko (Cat Black Cat for all those who don't speak weeb). I'm usually in the Tex (Halo Black Spartan) skin. I didn't realize how hard of a reboot ISS got and thought I should re-introduce myself.

I'm currently already in the game and voting. I'm working on a Lighthouse because my first /rtp put me on an island off the coast of a Savanah biome. I decided to use common blocks until I work out the structure.

I'll eventually get back to making my material charity when I offer resources for those who are working on large builds, but that's not for while. I don't PVP and I'm considering going armorless because I see it as a waste of materials (darn creepers).

My hobbies are games and crafts (... Just thought about it and it makes to much sense). I should be also playing Maple Story 2 but I'm fickled. I hope to have a Nintendo Switch some day and a Smart Doll (or 6).

Look forward to playing with you all. :geek:
Posted Jan 22, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
I speak weeb! haha
welcome back to the server~ We also hang out on discord a lot where you should totally post screenshots of your lighthouse project :3
Posted Jan 23, 19
NoticeNotices