Top Posters
Main Forum

Community Events/Mini-games

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Everyday new players see advertisements online for the server and decide to join and try it out. Unfortunately many of the new players that join decide to leave and get bored very quickly. This also applies to many long term players such as myself. As many of us have reached end game with enchanted diamond armor, efficient strategies to earn money, and big builds. When working on the same projects for days at time you begin to get very bored. This is why I'm proposing the community come together and develop a consistent event calendar and amusement park style area where players can come together to compete and have fun. Events would consist of competitions such as the recently held banner and Halloween build competitions. The Amusement park would consist of games such as the race track, PvP tournaments, and large scale mazes. I believe it is important that we do this so that individual players have a way to get away from projects and relax by having fun with the rest of the community. This will also help boost player activity as end game players will have a reason to rejoin. This will also will bring something unique to this server that will attract new players. However with that said this is only possible with the help of the entire ISS community. I hope I have all of your support and if you have any questions about how this would work fell free to ask!
I love the idea
1 vote
100%
How bout no...
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 1
Poll closes in: 35 days
Posted Nov 21, 18 · OP
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
Yay~ Launchpad and OLDB1 are working on an amusement park as we speak, actually. For attractions like that you should join in and grab a spot in their park :d Now, on the serverside we're not going to, like, make another amusement park as that's already a player project, but I have plans for minigames that will be available to players at any time. Now that the world is expanded I can start working on those things~
What other types of games come to mind?
I personally have wanted to make a survival challenge happen for ages now, which is intended to be a race between 2 players/ 2 groups of players in a completely fresh, small survival environment - first to earn a certain item or achievement wins - type of thing.
Posted Nov 24, 18
Votes:
Trusted
If i get some free time i am still keen to build a mario kart style ice boat race track if that is of interest to people. Maybe it can be in the amusement park if people want that.
Posted Nov 25, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
don't forget the pvp!!! maybe we could have small pvp tournaments with a specified type of equipment?
MacchuteSigTour_1452769280.png
Posted Nov 30, 18
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
I'm totally into that idea, Macchute, can be a lot of fun.
The Itemrun minigame is working okay now and can be customised for a playerhead race!
Posted Nov 30, 18
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I just saw the forum. . . yes we want more players involved in our park! and I think our race track came out pretty well. takes some skill to drive it!

We also would love to see more folks involved in the nether hub project- it has sat stagnant for a few months.
Posted Dec 7, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices