Top Posters
Main Forum

Edge of the World Complaint Thread

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
The edge of the world mechanic is extremely frustrating. I was killed by it unfairly when flying around with my elytra today and wasn't able to recover anything. That wasn't very fun. It also isn't very fun when the wall just eats any animal companions you may have with you when you bump into it. Add to the fact that it artificially limits the amount of resource available on the map i.e. mesa biomes, ice spike biomes, and buried treasure, and it makes for an extremely frustrating experience on an otherwise fun server. I am sure that the mods have a reason for using the plugin, but I would just like to voice my complaints.

p.s. I wasn't really sure where to post this so if this is the inappropriate forum I apologize.
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I find this to be very confusing because it is a sphere and not in a block square formation. So you really have to watch yourself else you could end up warped back to the beginning but under 60 and once you hit 40 everything disappears (this happens in The End to often when there is only a few ships in the). I believe there to be about 50-60 some ships in the whole map in my data that I collected so far. That would be a limiting factor for us being able to fly not to mention you could die in the world map and then your stuck because your not allowed to get equipment. I would say put up a wall (usually the fading image they use) to alert us that the end is there
Posted Dec 19, 18
NoticeNotices