Top Posters
Main Forum

Suggestions

9 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
//trade plugin because trading is like super useful for us players but like you'd have to like disable it in the creative world which is a thing but you probably already know that lol
//An ender chest at the spawn would be pretty lit
//Crates- They inspire players like myself to vote and can alsooo bring in players if it is advertised
//A /staff command would be nice
//Also you should maybe disable /help because most players don't need it and it basically shows the server plugins
//Maybe player warps? Idk if that's already a thing lol i haven't looked at donor perms but it would be cool if people could like warp and see other players bases
//Shop GUI would be super useful and would save the time of like the admin shop
But anywayysss just some lame suggestions lol :p
Posted May 28, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I've spoken to boosted about warping before, he said it would cost u in game currency to create your own warp, as of voting there are different ranks u can achive which gives u extra bonuses and without voting u can't even protect land atleast not a big area at all so you should feel pretty motivated about that part anyways. The /staff cmd I can agree on would be nice instead of having to call it out in chat etc. and /shop command might fuck up with different worlds such as in creative etc idk rly how the plugin co-ops with that. but thats just what I know =). And the reason to no enderchest at spawn is prob to make it a bit more survival feeling
Posted May 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Sverige321 wrote:
I've spoken to boosted about warping before, he said it would cost u in game currency to create your own warp, as of voting there are different ranks u can achive which gives u extra bonuses and without voting u can't even protect land atleast not a big area at all so you should feel pretty motivated about that part anyways. The /staff cmd I can agree on would be nice instead of having to call it out in chat etc. and /shop command might fuck up with different worlds such as in creative etc idk rly how the plugin co-ops with that. but thats just what I know =). And the reason to no enderchest at spawn is prob to make it a bit more survival feeling

Actually /shop command/GUI would not mess up with different worlds, different commands and menus can be disabled per world, based on my experiences it is 100% possible lol. And crates (if advertised) would and could bring in more players, a lot of people join servers just because they have crates :) and bringing in more players would bring up the server popularity, and players would be voting to get crate keys, again bringing up the server popularity. As I said it was just a suggestion, not a request or demand. On another note precious stones protecting thing is super confusing and I still haven't figured out how to use it, I know there are other plugins to protect land that are a lot more easier. Thanks for the info though!! I c:
Posted May 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
There is a tutorial on this website and use /ps to see all usefull commands, and I'm not trying to sound like I'm hating or anything just saying what I know/think
Posted May 29, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Sverige321 wrote:
There is a tutorial on this website and use /ps to see all usefull commands, and I'm not trying to sound like I'm hating or anything just saying what I know/think

Oh, I didn't think you were hating Haha, anywayyss, Thanks for the help!! c;
Posted May 29, 17 · OP
Votes:
Trusted
Hey Clone. We are always open to suggestions. So we really appreciate your suggestions. Keep in mind, that the staff is aiming for a survival like server.. Adding to many plugins will therefore get us away from our goal..
As for all of your suggestions, I am sure the staff will take a look at it and consider some of it.
As for the /staff command, then I am not sure if you think of a ticket system or a list of staff members online. But if you do /list , there will appear a list of all members current online and show what group they are. A ticket system is something we could go look for, but atm we almost have a staff member online atm, so I suggest asking them, if you need anything.
As for the warps, then it honestly gives you way to much teleportation power. We already have teleportation to other players and we have /home . If you donate, then you can get multiple homes.
Not saying its a bad idea, but I personally think its to much.
If you have any further suggestions or question, dont be afraid to fire away.! :d
Posted May 29, 17 · Last edited May 29, 17
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
I actually like the idea of a ticket system, even though as Heste said someone is gonna be online basically all the time. Makes it also less personal which I'm not really sure if that's better or not in the grand scheme :d
Posted May 29, 17
Votes:
+1
Admins
Owner
Thank you for your post and suggestions. Ok here is my reply to said suggestions.

First The trade system.... Well we already kinda have that with Playershops players can make a shop and people can trade with that online or offline. It's just not done via a command, It's more interactive from a player stand point. Things like that make the game easier and require you to do nothing more than a command to get what you want. i.e. Being lazy. We even offer a /warp market command so you can easily get there. Just requires exploring the shops.

Second and ender chest at spawn..... Its survival why??... Once again this makes it EASY for players to access that chest. No fear of dying or ever having to go craft another enderchest. To easy, lazy. If we do that we might as well add a full lvl 30 crafting table and an end portal also. Minecraft is a very easy game as it is and if you just make everything easy for players then why play the game? We play games because they challenge us in some way and we find competition and a drive to get those items that are not easily given away. Way to easy and dont think thats a great idea at all.

Crates are cool and have pros and cons (We will discuss this for the future) No promises though as our voting is actually doing very well right now.

/staff command to me is like (who's potentially watching me) Nah we like to be sneaky and roll low key so we can watch players without them knowing we are near them or even online. When it comes to a ticket system... well your on it. The forums are a great way to express concern or in game problems, Discord is also another way to get quick help from staff. We can possibly get a more direct signs/moderator area or command so you know who we are. But to know if we are online or offline just is not priority.

The help command is good so players know of the plugins that they can use. You should know that you can limited what plugins are shown in the help list via perms. So you only see what I want you to see. Nothing harmful at all.

Player Warps have already been talked about. But at the time for it being discussed no one had the money or has even mentioned it until now. But I would be willing to allow players (WITH BIG TOWNS) multiple people. Example here would be d_gallas town . Not some shit town with a cobblestone wall looking for a quick warp. & Would prob have a time limit on that warp. This also we will discuss in our next moderator meeting.

A shop GUI... well we have a donation GUI. But an in game admin/trade shop once again we go back to players wanting the easy way out using to acquire items without ever having to travel or really do anything but issue a command. Thats whats wrong with the world these days, so many want the easy way out and things handed to them. We like to make admin shops kinda useless and let the players set the bar things. I would rather NOT have an admin shop at all and make people play the actually game of minecraft but the adminshop works. Just not many items you can add into it without them being farmable and someone getting crazy rich really quick.

Just how I feel on those things
Posted Jun 4, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Boosted_FG2 wrote:
Thank you for your post and suggestions. Ok here is my reply to said suggestions.

First The trade system.... Well we already kinda have that with Playershops players can make a shop and people can trade with that online or offline. It's just not done via a command, It's more interactive from a player stand point. Things like that make the game easier and require you to do nothing more than a command to get what you want. i.e. Being lazy. We even offer a /warp market command so you can easily get there. Just requires exploring the shops.

Second and ender chest at spawn..... Its survival why??... Once again this makes it EASY for players to access that chest. No fear of dying or ever having to go craft another enderchest. To easy, lazy. If we do that we might as well add a full lvl 30 crafting table and an end portal also. Minecraft is a very easy game as it is and if you just make everything easy for players then why play the game? We play games because they challenge us in some way and we find competition and a drive to get those items that are not easily given away. Way to easy and dont think thats a great idea at all.

Crates are cool and have pros and cons (We will discuss this for the future) No promises though as our voting is actually doing very well right now.

/staff command to me is like (who's potentially watching me) Nah we like to be sneaky and roll low key so we can watch players without them knowing we are near them or even online. When it comes to a ticket system... well your on it. The forums are a great way to express concern or in game problems, Discord is also another way to get quick help from staff. We can possibly get a more direct signs/moderator area or command so you know who we are. But to know if we are online or offline just is not priority.

The help command is good so players know of the plugins that they can use. You should know that you can limited what plugins are shown in the help list via perms. So you only see what I want you to see. Nothing harmful at all.

Player Warps have already been talked about. But at the time for it being discussed no one had the money or has even mentioned it until now. But I would be willing to allow players (WITH BIG TOWNS) multiple people. Example here would be d_gallas town . Not some shit town with a cobblestone wall looking for a quick warp. & Would prob have a time limit on that warp. This also we will discuss in our next moderator meeting.

A shop GUI... well we have a donation GUI. But an in game admin/trade shop once again we go back to players wanting the easy way out using to acquire items without ever having to travel or really do anything but issue a command. Thats whats wrong with the world these days, so many want the easy way out and things handed to them. We like to make admin shops kinda useless and let the players set the bar things. I would rather NOT have an admin shop at all and make people play the actually game of minecraft but the adminshop works. Just not many items you can add into it without them being farmable and someone getting crazy rich really quick.

Just how I feel on those things

Ok so like basically I understand my suggestions are lame but I made this when I was more of a noob then I am rn. This was in no way a request or bashing the server in like any way lol. I actually like really enjoy Iss i.e.: why I haven't left yet/became a donar or whatever. It took a while to get used to because I'm like from more "lazy" servers where stuff is handed to you and it's alot easier, this server is cool because it's basically like your on your own (like single player) and it's like a challenge. I actually love single player survival and that dosnt have shops or anything easy lol so like this is the first server I've played on that's similar and it's a great idea. And after playing for a while I agree with the echest thing, and realized the admin shop was a thing (didn't explore enough when I made this post, my bad.) I actually like having to make my own echest and stuff. Like I've said a million times that it's probably annoying, They're simple suggestions, not requests. And I'm completely understanding that some people don't like certain things and it's your server so your obviously in charge of what you add and don't add. I was just suggesting some things that would be nice in my opinion. Likely not everyone shares the same opinion as me Which is okay :)
Posted Jun 4, 17 · OP · Last edited Jun 5, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
The mcmmo and jobs plugins would be really nice to have. Most people who join the server initially are confused as to how to make money past voting, so having a tool where people could do certain tasks in order to gain currency would be beneficial for the player-wide economy on the server as well as give more motivation to those completionists who want motivation to complete harder tasks for more bank.
The other plugin (mcmmo) would just be neat in terms of extending the experience of the social part on the server and making it more of an in-depth RPG. I believe it's perfect as iss is a popular and well put together server, yet the owner and admins are able to still frequently communicate with players daily.
Posted Aug 13, 17
NoticeNotices