Top Posters
Main Forum

Votes and admin shop.

4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Votes is in my opinion getting a bit overpowered since you can max get 800 per day and extra rewards for each voting rank u achive, atleast in my opinion the 800 per day is a bit much, pherhaps lower it to 50-75 per vote instead of a 100?

And the admin shop is starting to get useless since all the players are allrdy getting pretty far and have stuff of their own that they sell at their own shops. deleting alot in the adminshop would make the shops alot more important and make people use them alot more. Just an idea. Cus I don't rly like the idea that the server buys iron and the iron never comes to use in an epic creation for example.

Might just be me but hey gotta speak up otherwise no one will hear ya
Posted May 5, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
Owner
The admin shop is always a hard sale and we make it that way for the intention that people would rather just find those items in the world elsewhere or keep them rather than to sell it for just a few dollars. Its more for new people to grab a few items before heading out or to sell some ores and get those few dollars ur missing. Without adding plugins/mods which add new blocks we are pretty limited on what you can put in the admin shop. Trying to stay "Simply Survival" is introduce new things becomes a challenge. So many items are farmable and not worth putting in the shop and this is why we keep it simple.

Lowering the amount per vote is actually coming soon since the new ranks have been added. Change to many things at once and people panic lol. But this is a very good suggestion. We will be trying to find new things to offer players in the future to more drain the eco.

Thank you for the feedback!

-Boosted
Posted May 5, 17 · Last edited May 5, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
What I meant what that the admin shop isn't really needed since u can buy everything anyways in playershops, don't want things added to it, more like the oposite.
Posted May 6, 17 · OP
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
Says the man who burnt countless items to milk 200k from admin shop, tho. ;)
The prices for ore are very low so you really have to think hard whether you WANT to get rid of that diamond ore instead of using it in game.
and the items are ridiculously priced to encourage players to gather and sell them themselves, as Boost said. Admin shop is thus really driving people towards player economy rather than away from it.
Posted May 6, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
But I didn't get to keep the 200k anyways so, did get some yes but I can easily get 7k a day just mining
Posted May 9, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices