Top Posters
Main Forum

Plugin suggestion.

7 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
This is something I used to love for a long time ago it changes nothing to the survival aspect its just a bit cool.

I don't know the exact name of it but what it does is that you can create fence gates and you would open it by right clicking on

a sign wich would be kinda cool for big castles or something idk just thought def not something that is important.

♥♥♥
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
I do think that would be a cool plugin to add, I have to agree for that.
Posted Apr 13, 17
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
I don't really get that - a fence gate that you can open is already a thing. What am I missing here :d

In general we're keeping plugins to a minimum at the moment until the server gets some more extra juice to run everything.
Cosmetic things such as these are at the bottom of the list, but it won't be forgotten once we think about adding stuff : )
Posted Apr 13, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Its not a fence gate, imagine a huge castle but atm that huge castle can only have a tiny tiny door, with this you can make it so the entrence is made out of fence and is bigger, alot bigger
Posted Apr 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
You can use redstone to make these types of gates it just may not be with fences. It can be done with gravel and sand
Posted Apr 15, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
Have you ever heard of the infernal mob plugin? It's a plugin that involves an individual from an ordinary mob (ex/ rabbits, zombies, etc) randomly throughout the world that play the role of mini bosses and do a lot of damage. Me and my friends played on it and actually found it to be really fun, plus the item drops are amazing and it gives players more challenges and opportunities to get great gear. :)
Posted Apr 17, 17 · Last edited Apr 17, 17
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
Sounds almost bloodmoon-esque! :d
Interesting
Posted Apr 18, 17
Votes:
Untagged users