Top Posters
Main Forum

In need of some sort of competitive feeling.

6 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
This might just be me and I'm a bit loco, but it feels like the server needs a bit more competitiveness maybe mcmmo without the right click abilities and heavily nerfed or just but a max level of a 100. Maybe you can earn a certain amount of money by playing on the server so for example you play for one hour you get 2$ and top player of the month gets 200$ or something like that might be very small stuff but it just gives u that extra drive to play atleast for me but as I said might be just me <3 lots of love and I still love this server alot of course so thanks to the staff team and everyone who is even playing on the server for creating such an awesome community :DD
Posted Mar 24, 17 · OP
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
mcmmo is way too far away from vanilla to do this on iSS, my dude. :d You can always throw yourself into pvp or shoot for #1 baltop and a hundred other community based things~ Glad you like it here nonetheless
Posted Mar 24, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
But you could customize the mcmmo plugin so it basicly adds nothing but the leaderboard to see who mines the most or something just to have another thing you could be number one at xDDD

But what do you think about earning some very small amount for being online? As I mentioned maybe around 2$ an hour? And the top player each month might get a little bonus.

Or you could have a kill count leaderboard or something like that, maybe a pvp arena idk ( which I would gladly help to build in survival or not idk neither do I care)
Posted Mar 24, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 24, 17
[Admin] Melanie_hime a
Melanie_hime @ play.itssimplysurvi...
Votes:
+1
Admins
Admin
We used to have a pvp arena that was never used very often. But that is certainly something we can do in the future.
As for money - 600 $ a day for voting is already plenty! It is very beneficial for the server if more people vote, so offering yet another option of earning money without voting would not be advised, really.
Thanks for the input, it's appreciated :]
Posted Mar 24, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
But a 2 usd an hour is rly nothing and active players makes it more attractive on pmc aswell
Posted Mar 24, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Well Pelcia I must say, I do really like to see the possibility for some kind of competitiveness on iss. I used to be a long time player and do pop in every now and then. But, I would interested in telling you that iss most likely would not add in mcmmo even though it is configurable to be only meant for a leader board. Iss from what I know is all about the vanilla aspect of the game. Personally I do like the sound of adding in something competitive to the server. As mentioned before a pvp arena has been placed? I'm not 100% on that one, but I'm positive that this staff team could push out a pretty snazzy looking one for sure.

Either way, I enjoy seeing someone coming up with ideas to bring more attention to this server. I am semi competitive myself. But this server has something that allows for the ultimate way to become superior to all other players. The ability to grief. If you can establish yourself as a dangerous player. Some players will want to befriend you while others will do anything to avoid you. That is a position I would like to reach here at some point. But sadly I don't have enough gunpowder yet...

Anyway, my advice. Become a player who is feared by all others and that is the #1 spot. If you can keep Boosted on his toes then I would say mission accomplished. So have fun and mine on.

~Backup
Posted Mar 24, 17
Votes:
Untagged users
There is no way to grief peoples protected land doe.

Besides with an average online players of 5 its kinda hard to be king of anything sad but true.

And even fewer are pvpers on this server.
Posted Mar 25, 17 · OP · Last edited Mar 25, 17
NoticeNotices